Hey there!
Our classes are officially over for the quarter* after tomorrow. Next Wednesday, I will submit my last assignment. It seems impossible for time to travel as quickly as it has. Really.
At the same time, those first days when I moved into my cabin and began the lengthy orientation process seem like so long ago. The forest is no longer just a wall of green but a community of plants that I can IDENTIFY!
Honestly, I have a lot of work to do and updating this is just a form of procrastination for me right now but I just wanted to drop a line.
Also- if you want to read my cheesy bio that I wrote about myself and learn more about my classmates- check out this link: http://islandwood.org/graduate_program/class-of-2011.
I head back to AZ on December 18th and plan to update at least once more before then. Maybe a post about how I had tons of fun on my Birthday! (December 16th- All I really want is long underwear. Maybe some warm boots...and scarves. Gloves would be nice. Notice a theme?)
Until then- stay warm friends!
Bonnie
*University of Washington isn't on the Semester system and it's weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment